In light of the Coronavirus situation, and out of concern for our members, the annual meeting and banquet is postponed. We'll wait until the situation stabilizes before determining the best way to proceed. Many members look forward to this event, with the excellent camaraderie and dining, and it is with great regret that we need to take this step.
Anchorage Yacht Club skippers and crew:
Race Committee Made Simple! How to Run a Smooth Starting Sequence and Finish!
Free Seminar March 14th 3pm - 4pm, in the Larsen Marine Showroom.
- How to prepare your boat and crew for Race Committee before you leave the dock. Three simple steps.
- Tips for setting a square line.
- Flag signals, halyards and horns.
- Advice on courtesy broadcasts over the VHF radio.
- Crew assignments.
- Recording finish times.
- When to postpone and when to abandon.